MEET THE 'BOW TIE MAN'
Affectionately known as the ‘Bow Tie Man’, Adrian McDonald has the results and client loyalty to prove that behind the bow tie, there’s substance, compassion and technical finesse.
Founder and Director of Advice & Information Pty Ltd, trading as Bow Tie Financial Services, Adrian established his business in 2007 – and he lives and breathes his work.
Adrian is a qualified Financial Planner, a Fellow of Certified Practicing Accountants (FCPA), and with more than 25 years in Accounting, Taxation and Financial Planning, he is well-placed to address his clients’ needs with financial solutions that also minimise tax.
Not your typical Financial Advisor, Adrian prides himself on his ability to get to know his clients and their families and their unique situations and assist them in finding the right solutions for their circumstances.
Adrian works hard for each and every client and his dedication and efforts going above and beyond earns him referrals from their families and friends.
Adrian often says, “In the case of the unexpected, the first call you should make is to 000. The second call should be to me. I believe a Financial Advisor is not about selling products, it’s about providing comfort and security, and I can navigate territory that is foreign to most people.”
ADRIAN’S QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Authorised Representative (No. 245046) of Professional Investment Services
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisors (AFA)
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Certificate of Margin Lending
- Diploma in Financial Services, Financial Planning
- Certificate of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)